Red fruit tiramisu
- 2 containers of fresh raspberries
- 1 container of wild or regular strawberries
- 1 container of blueberries
- 1 container of blackberries
- Scraped seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. kirsch or cherry brandy
- 100 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 400 g mascarpone
- 32 pink biscuits from Reims
One day beforehand, sort and prepare the berries. Put them in a food processer for two quick presses: the fruit should remain in small pieces.
Gently stir in half of the sugar, kirsch, vanilla seeds and maple syrup. Seal the mixture, covered, and leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
The next day, separate the egg yolks from the whites and stir in a spoonful of sugar to the yolks: the consistency should be like a thick ribbon. Quickly stir the egg whites with the remaining sugar. Fold the mascarpone to the yolks mixture then add the egg white mixture very swiftly and lightly.
Dip the cookies into the red fruits and place them at the bottom of the molding cups, then add fruit and the mascarpone mixture. Repeat, while ending with mascarpone. Serve chilled.