Eyal is committed to creating emotion by sharing his taste for authenticity through his colorful dishes.
All you’ll need
- A 2 kg Yellow Grouper
- 10 sprigs of sage
- 1 pound of medium-sized tomatoes
- 5 onions
- 3 fennel bulbs
- 5 green peppers
- A handful of coarse salt
- 250 ml olive oil
- Glass of Yellow Label Brut
- Take the fish and slit the sides at the thickest point, in the direction of the fins. Salt the fish on the sides and inside, add some olive oil to that and coat the outside of the fish with olive oil. Place it in the centre of the dish.
- Cut the tomatoes in half. Slice the onions. Cut the fennel bulbs into slices. Stem the green peppers.
- Add the vegetables and sage around the grouper, drizzle with olive oil and coarse salt.
- Bake the dish in the oven at 180 degrees (fan-assisted) for 15/20 minutes.
- Remove the dish once the vegetables are done and baste the dish with the glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne.
- Light the dish with a lighter to evaporate the alcohol.
It's ready to serve!