Officiel rules and regulations
Contest « VEUVE CLICQUOT RETRO CHIC TAPE» organised by Charton Hobbs Inc. Agent distributor of Veuve Clicquot in Canada
1. Charton Hobbs Inc. on behalf of Veuve Clicquot in Canada as (the “Contest Sponsor”) is offering you a chance to win one (1) Veuve Clicquot package including promotional items: one (1) beach bag, one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) beach towel, and six (6) Veuve Clicquot Glasses. (The “Contest”) will open on July 13th, 2021 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and will close on July 26th, 2021, at 11:59:59 pm EST (the “Contest Closing Date”).
2. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations and accept the decisions of the Contest Sponsor as final and binding in all respects. Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
3. Chances of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. The Contest is open only to residents of Ontario, 19 years of age and over. Employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, officers, directors, prize suppliers, the advertising or promotional agencies of the Contest Sponsors and their respective related companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible to enter.
2. For the purposes of these rules, the participant is the person whose name is indicated on the contest entry form. To be declared a winner, the selected person must comply with these rules. Failure to comply with the conditions listed in these rules may result in the disqualification of the participant.
How to Enter:
1. No purchase necessary. All eligible entrants must have completed the Facebook contest form and clicked on ‘submit’. All valid entries will be entered in a random draw. Only one complete entry form per person is permitted.
2. The Contest sponsor and its agents are not responsible for entries that are incomplete, illegible, inaudible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform or satisfy all conditions of these Contest rules and all such entries shall be disqualified.
3. The contest sponsor has the only ability to decide if an entry is receivable.
4. The contest sponsor may, at its discretion, directly or indirectly, carry out all necessary checks to verify the quality of the participants. Any fraudulent declaration or attempt to circumvent contest rules by a participant, in particular, but not mutually exclusive by creating false identities allowing multiple registrations, may be sanctioned by a formal and definitive ban from participating in the draw.
1. One (1) Prize will be awarded to one randomly selected eligible entrant. Details of the Grand Prize are as follows: Approximate retail value of the Prize is $400.00CAD, consisting of the following elements.
- one (1) Veuve Clicquot package including promotional items: one (1) beach bag, one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) beach towel, and six (6) Veuve Clicquot Glasses
Prize must be accepted as is no cash value or alternative substitution is permitted. Any unused portion of the Prize awarded is forfeited and not redeemable in cash or other alternatives. Prize redemption is to take place from July 27th 2021 to July 31th 2021. By accepting the prize the winner acknowledges that his / her participation in the prize event is voluntary, acknowledges that there are factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities he / she is participating in and he / she assumes all risk of such factors and occurrences and agrees that Contest Sponsor, their agents and the Prize supplier locations shall not be in any way responsible or libel for any resulting injury, or health risks, or accidental death.
2. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. The Contest Sponsor, at its sole discretion and subject to applicable law, reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for something of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable.
4. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. Except as identified above, no substitutions will be made. The Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned, and is not convertible to cash.
1. On July 27th, 2021, a random draw will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor via an Excel random function from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date to select the winner of the Grand Prize.
2. The selected entrant will be notified by email within approximately ten (10) business days of the Draw (“Notification”); at the email address indicated on the Facebook registration form. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate or incorrect information provided
to it, or that results in any way from the transmission, receipt, or processing of entries. If the first selected entrant does not respond to the Contest Sponsor or its agent within three (3) days of first contact, the Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify that entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry. By entering, you agree that if you are a selected entrant that is disqualified and the Grand Prize is forfeited for any reason, the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever that a selected entrant fails to receive or acknowledge receipt of any Notification.
3. If a selected entrant is not eligible or does not otherwise meet the requirements as set out in these Contest Rules, the Contest Sponsor or its agent shall have the right to disqualify said entrant and randomly draw another eligible entry for purposes of awarding the Prize, and the Contest Sponsor and its agent shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
1. By entering the Contest the selected entrants heirs and successors, agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers, agents and affiliates, including, without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, the prize suppliers, Charton Hobbs and Moet Hennessy Canada from any liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons or property, including but not limited to death, resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly from the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of the awarded Prizes, any portion of the Grand Prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto or participation in the Contest. Except where prohibited, by entering the Contest, the selected entrant may be asked to sign and return the following to the Contest Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of Notification:
a. A form affirming eligibility and compliance with all Contest Rules (form may require notarization);
b. A liability release form releasing the Contest Sponsor, their directors, employees, officers, agents and affiliates, including without limitation their agent, advertising and promotion agencies, the prize suppliers, and Charton Hobbs from all liability arising from or relating to the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of the awarded prizes, any portion of the Grand Prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto and / or participation in this Contest.
2. Limitation of Liability. The Contest Sponsors and its agents shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries. In addition, the Contest Sponsor and its agent are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor as a result of technical problems, human
error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading or accessing any materials in this Contest.
3. Disqualification. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
4. Entry Disputes. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. Governing Law. This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada applicable therein, and is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. Contest Sponsor Charton Hobbs Inc.
7. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints from entrants should be directed to the Contest Sponsor at the address listed below and not to Facebook. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to release and indemnify and keep indemnified Facebook from and against all liability and forever forego and abandon all rights and causes of action against Facebook arising as a result of the Contest Sponsor conducting this contest.
PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE MUNICIPAL FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF PRIVACY ACT. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THE CONTEST. NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED, RENTED, SOLD OR OTHERWISE RELEASED TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
Contest Sponsor Email Contact: email@example.com