All you’ll need
- Wholewheat flour
- Rye flour
- Natural yeast
- Dried apricots
- Pumpkin seeds and oats to top
- Combine the flours, water, yeast and salt and knead until you have a smooth, sticky dough.
- Add the dried fruit and knead again to mix thoroughly.
- Leave the dough to rest for an hour, then form into a boule loaf shape. Leave to rest again, for a good 30 minutes.
- Re-shape and sprinkle with oats to top.
- Leave to rise as far as you like, then cook in the oven. For a crunchier crust, open the oven door and leave the bread inside to ‘dry’ for 30 minutes.
- Cut while fresh and enjoy with a glass of champagne and your favorite cheese. Paradise!
They are game-changers, they are shaping the future with true optimism, and they own an authentic voice. Let them inspire you as they make their dreams a reality. Discover the new recipes.