Two exclusive, must-attend culinary events in Paris!
On December 5th and 6th, 2021, Veuve Clicquot will invite six members of its New Makers Collective to cook two original meals at Carboni's in Paris.
Jean Imbert, Mory Sacko, Victoria Effantin & Cecile Khayat (Mamiche), Stephane Abby & Sabrina Goldin (Carboni's), will be together for an unprecedented Veuve Clicquot New Makers Collective experience.
«MAMICHE x CARBONI’S» BRUNCH
BY VEUVE CLICQUOT
On the menu: Vitello tonnato, focaccia with dips, fresh and crispy salad, hot croissants with smoked ham and melted maroilles cheese, giant babka roll, Italian maritozzi buns, café liégeois and two glasses of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut champagne.
- Price: €65 per person
- Date: Sunday, December 5th, first shift at 12 pm, second shift at 2 pm
- Place: Carboni's, 45 rue de Poitou, 75003 Paris
«JEAN IMBERT x MORY SACKO x MAMICHE» BURGER
BY VEUVE CLICQUOT
Champagne burger – an exclusive, limited-time offer at Carboni's: soft buns from Mamiche topped with Jean Imbert’s beloved scallops from Brittany, seared and seasoned with Mory Sacko's Japanese pickles and yuzu kosho mayonnaise.
- Price : €50 for 2 burgers + ½ bottle of Yellow Label Brut champagne and 2 Veuve Clicquot glasses
- Date:Monday December 6th from 7 pm
- Place: Carboni's, 45 rue de Poitou, 75003 Paris.
Exclusive take-out offer until end of stock.
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE
45, rue de Poitou
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
- Sunday, December 5th, 12 pm or 2 pm : « Mamiche x Carboni’s » Brunch by Veuve Clicquot
- Monday December 6th from 7 pm : « Jean Imbert x Mory Sacko x Mamiche » burger by Veuve Clicquot (Exclusive take-out offer)
The New Makers Collective by Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot brings together chefs from different countries, cultural backgrounds, and culinary universes. Motivated by the same passion, these chefs are committed to sharing their novel vision of cuisine. Bold, daring, and without borders or limits, each makes contemporary creations that go perfectly with our champagne. New Makers redefine the possibilities of cooking and work together to devise dishes that are relished throughout the world.
Driven by audacity and freedom, they are a modern incarnation of the heritage of Madame Clicquot.