This year’s festival line-up includes a series of on and off mountain experiences. Locals and visitors, ski amateurs and experts are invited to celebrate the festival by enjoying fine champagne and delicious food with friends in the quintessential southern alpine town with several local hotspots set to adorn themselves in iconic Clicquot yellow for the month of August.
EXPERIENCE VEUVE CLICQUOT MOMENTS
KATHRYN WILSON SHOW
One of the highlights for Clicquot in the Snow and returning to the line-up this year, the highly anticipated Kathryn Wilson Runway Show presented by Veuve Clicquot. The energetic fashion show will give an exclusive first look at the Veuve Clicquot Ambassador’s Spring/Summer 19 Footwear Collection ahead of its release later in the year. Enjoy an evening filled with glamour, fashion and a Veuve Clicquot twist.
CLICQUOT HUSKY SLEDDING EXPERIENCE
Experience the thrill of a sled dog team running through the high trails of the Southern Alps. Take the helms yourself or ride along in the basket with an experienced musher guiding your journey. Add a curated Veuve Clicquot Picnic to your experience while taking in the incredible Snow-Capped Mountains.
Husky Sledding cost: Group bookings of six, with a cost of $255 per person
CLICQUOT APRÈS SKI
Veuve Clicquot returns to the mountain in 2019 with a Clicquot Après Ski Bar where skiers and snowboarders can unwind with a glass of champagne after an active day on the mountain. Clicquot Après Ski will be available for the month of August. No booking required.
FLUTE & FACIAL
The Hilton Queenstown will be offering a ‘Flute & Facial’ experience at their luxurious Eforea Spa for the month of August.
CLICQUOT STAR GAZING
Take a Gondola ride to Bob’s Peak, situated high above Queenstown, and journey into the hidden world of the Southern night sky. Enjoy a truly unique experience with a flute of Veuve Clicquot in hand; you will be amazed by sights not visible to the naked eye.
Clicquot in the Snow has partnered with PUREBLACK to offer travel packages for the 2019 itinerary. Email: email@example.com for more information
For more Veuve Clicquot in the Snow experiences for the month of August, visit these participating venues:
Terms and conditions1. The Promoter is Moët Hennessy Australia Pty Limited trading as Moët Hennessy New Zealand (“Promoter”) PO Box 37357 New Zealand. The Promoter can be contacted on 0800 22 66 50.
2. The terms and conditions of the Competition consist of and incorporate these terms and conditions and all details and instructions provided by the Promoter (including ‘how to participate instructions’, supplemental draw and prize information), which form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition (“Terms & Conditions”).
3. By entering the Competition you confirm that you accept the Terms & Conditions.
4. The Competition will commence at midnight (GMT+12) on 31st July 2019 and will run until midnight (GMT+12) on 31st August 2019 (“Promotional Period”). The Promoter will not accept any entries into the Competition outside of the Promotional Period.
5. Entry is only open to individuals who are New Zealand residents and aged 18 years and over (each an “Entrant” and together the “Entrants”). By entering the Competition, you confirm that you meet these criteria.
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must post a photo of themselves at ONE of the following THREE locations;
(a) CORONET PEAK in Queenstown on the Clicquot Chairlift, photo moment; or
(b) LONGROOM in Auckland on the Clicquot Chairlift, photo moment; or
(c) SEVEN in Auckland in the Clicquot Gondola, photo moment,
to Instagram using the TWO hashtags #ClicquotInTheSnowNZ and #LiveClicquot, which will result in ONE entry into the Competition.
7. No alcohol products shall be visible in any photo entry in the Competition. Any such entry will be invalid and the Promoter may take steps to remove the image from social media in its discretion.
8. Employees (and the immediate families of Employees) of the Promoter and any agencies of it associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto partner, ex de-facto partner, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
9. This is a consumer win promotion, whereby no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
10. The Promoter will only accept one entry per person into the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entries which the Promoter considers to be multiple or duplicate entries.
11. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not submitted in accordance with the Terms & Conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
12. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or the Terms & Conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
14. The prize is a “Veuve Clicquot Winter Prize pack” containing the following Veuve Clicquot branded merchandise: 1 bag, 1 beanie, 1 scarf, 1 blanket, 1 packet of socks and 1 pair of gloves- only (”Prize”).
15. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize.
16. Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the Prize or any part of the Prize for another prize of like value. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of the Prize or any prize.
17. One (1) Entrant will be selected by the Promoter as the winner of the Prize (“Winning Entrant”) and notified by 5:00pm Tuesday 3rd September 2019 on Instagram by DARKHORSE NZ, on behalf of The Promoter, via comment reply and private message (“Notification”).
18. The Winning Entrant must:
(a) respond to DARKHORSE NZ on Instagram via private message, confirming that they accept the Terms & Conditions and providing their name, phone number, date of birth and residential address; and
(b) provide to DARKHORSE NZ and/or the Promoter satisfactory proof, in the opinion of the Promoter, of the Winning Entrant’s identity (such as a valid Passport) confirming they are over the age of 18 and a resident of New Zealand,
within 96 hours of the Notification being sent by DARKHORSE NZ to the Winning Entrant. Failure to do so will result in such Winning Entrant forfeiting the Prize and they will no longer be eligible to claim the Prize, in which case another Entrant will be selected by the Promoter in their place as the Winning Entrant.
19. A replacement Winning Entrant shall be notified on Instagram by DARKHORSE NZ, on behalf of the Promoter, via comment reply and private message, and such replacement Winning Entrant is required to comply with the requirements of clause 18 within 96 hours of such notification being sent by DARKHORSE NZ. Failure to do so will result in such replacement Winning Entrant forfeiting the Prize as per clause 18 and the Promoter will select another Entrant in their place as the Winning Entrant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to select a winner at their own discretion and their decision is final.
21. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter using the details at clause 1, and not to Instagram.
22. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the Competition (including taking/use of the Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. Any cost associated with accessing an Instagram account is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, and Instagram has no liability whatsoever (and is released from any liability) to any Entrant in this Competition
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any Entrant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the Winning Entrant’s own risk. Entrants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
27. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy Veuve Clicquot responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider safe drinking levels and for more information refer to https://cheers.org.nz. Entry and participation in this Competition is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
28. The Terms & Conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
29. The Terms & Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.