The survey was self-administered online:
The countries surveyed in this 2023 wave are: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Ivory Coast, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
- The sample was obtained via an online panel of 49,367 individuals.
- Panellists received an invitation to take part in the survey by e-mail and were able to complete the survey online.
- The analysis was built up by country on a male vs. female representation of results to highlight asperities in perception.
- The analysis was also built on a global representation, aspirants and entrepreneurs, to highlight the asperities between perception and reality on the ground.
- The analysis is transversal, cross-referencing results from several countries to highlight major trends as well as inspiring divergences.
- Now incorporating decrypts from 5 continents, the results of this latest Women's Entrepreneurship Barometer tell us a great deal not only about how and why women are becoming entrepreneurs, but also about how they are meeting the geopolitical challenges of our changing world.
- The tables and countries presented in the findings have been selected to illustrate the conclusions and statements of the overall results.